Need Wheelchair Assistance but finding trouble where and how to book? None of us know when an emergency might occur and there is a need for Wheelchair Assistance for the flight trip. We are here to answer your questions. Emirates Airlines provides wheelchair assistance and other special assistance as well, for the convenience of the passengers. The only thing to note is that the booking for the Wheelchair Assistance Emirates must be made 48 hours before the flight departure.
Reading this blog will teach you how to avail Emirates flight Wheelchair Assistance, the process one must pursue, and many more.
Emirates Wheelchair Assistance
The procedure to book wheelchair assistance when traveling on a flight is quite simple and easy.
Passengers can make the assistance request at the time of flight booking. On the other hand, one can request assistance with details of the passengers and inform the airline 48 hours before flight departure.
One can wield any of these below-mentioned channels to get the assistance service.
How to book Wheelchair Assistance Via Online
- For wheelchair assistance, flyers can make the booking online directly at the time of making a flight reservation. Once the flight has been selected, flyers can imply the assistance type that is required.
- Passengers can even book wheelchair assistance later if not done at the time of booking the ticket. Yet ensure to avail of the service at least 48 hours from the departure of the flight.
How to get Wheelchair Assistance in Emirates over the Phone
- Passengers can get in touch with the local customer support team of Emirates Airlines for booking wheelchair assistance. The agent will assist in booking the service.
- You must provide them with the information that is required to complete the booking.
Required Details for booking wheelchair assistance on Emirates Airlines
Flyers need to furnish the below details to avail of assistance services when flying with Emirates Airlines.
- Details of the passenger: Full name, phone number, and age.
- Details of the Flight: Travelling date, booked flight number, departure city, and arrival city.
- Type of Special Assistance: Travellers must identify the assistance type needed along with the kind of wheelchair required and the service level.
This information enables the airline to make the necessary arrangements for the equipment for a seamless service.
Services on Wheelchair Assistance by Emirates
Passengers flying with Emirates Airlines can predict to get the below service on the request made for wheelchair assistance:
- Wheelchair assistance is provided from the car drop-off point or entrance to the boarding gate and also from the flight to the location of pick-up.
- Wheelchair accessibility Onboard.
- Flyers with special assistance can avail the aisle seats which are accompanied by removable armrests for ease.
- Assistance when navigating at the airport and during transportation between the connecting flights.
Hence, we hope now you have been able to get the answer to your queries and found how easily one can book wheelchair assistance when flying with Emirates.
Emirates Airlines delivers its passengers with mobility devices as needed by the travelers. For any further information feel free to visit the official website of Emirates Airlines or can even get in touch with the support team over the phone.
Frequently Asked Questions on Emirates Wheelchair Assistance
Yes, passengers can add Emirates special assistance wheelchair when flying.
Emirates Airlines provides free mobility aids or wheelchair assistance to its flyers.
On Emirates Airlines, passengers can request wheelchair assistance either online or over the phone.
Passengers can avail of Wheelchair Assistance service only up to 48 hours from flight departure.
I Am Isabelle Malick founder of airlinesoffices.com since 2017. my hobby is traveling and flying with airlines i have all the knowledge of airlines I want to share my experiences like airline offices and airports helpful information thats I have launched this online platform to help all