Travelers can choose seats relying on requirements and the level of comfort.
Varied seat options are available from which one can select the desired type. One can choose to have seat having extra legroom making the flight trip more relaxing and comfortable.
- If flying along with a baby and seeking a seat having baby accommodation then one can make choices for the seat. It has baby strollers inserted at the seats that aid in taking care of the baby.
- Seats are also available next to the plane emergency exit, which is considered to be a safe option for seating in the airplane; one can prefer the seats too.
- The option to choose a seat can be made when going for offline or online check-in.
- Business class: Passengers taking business class, can freely choose to select seats.
- Economy class: To select seats, economy flyers may require to pay additional bucks.
How to select seata on Turkish Airlines
The steps to select my seat on Turkish Airlines are as follows:
i. Visit at www.turkishairline.com or can dial the phone number +1 802200 9500.
ii. Next, fill in the PNR information.
iii. In the next step, hit upon the 2D icon on the Turkish Airline’s seat pattern.
iv. Now, tap on the seat for Turkish Airlines.
v. Finally, make the desired payment, further Turkish airlines will assist the seat desired.
Fee on the selection of seat on Turkish Airlines:
- In Business class: All the seats are free from extra charges and thereby can make the desired choice in selecting the seats.
- In Economy class: Some of the seats are free however on the desirable seats such as baby-friendly, extra legroom, etc., may need to make an extra fee.
- On Domestic flight: Selection of seats ranges from 45 TRY – 75 TRY.
- On International flight: The selection of seats on Turkish Airlines prices may vary from about 9$ to 129$. The cost depends on the flight destination and the seats.
When to select seats on Turkish Airlines
To learn ‘When can I choose my seat on Turkish Airlines?’, the answer is on booking a flight through Turkish Airlines’ website, airport, or via contact center, flyers can select the desired seat at the hour of offline check-in or online check-in till 24 hours from the time of departure.
If flying on a ticket through a third party, passengers need to contact directly to its travel agent for make a seat selection.
Thus, Turkish Airlines delivers the feature to select seats via online logging into the account and even visiting the section on ‘Manage my booking’.
One must go through the instructions on the seat selection and then follow them to select the preferred seat from the seat map of Turkish Airlines that is present on the page seat selection.
If you face a query on ‘Why can’t I choose my seat on Turkish Airlines, then make sure you reach out to the customer support executive team for assistance.